FUN Craft Videos

Loading...
Quote for Today

Home

2010-10-19

A Busy October

Posted by CraftyWhippet
Reactions: 
Hi Everyone,

Well it's that time of year again when I have to finally admit that it is getting colder and flip flops and bare feet are not an option anymore in Britain.
It has been a busy time since I last blogged. In August my husband became redundant and I have been adapting to my new life while maintaining all my outside activities.

I have been busy with card orders which have had to take priority and the weeks have just disappeared.
However I have been following all that has been going on and it has been great to have so many encouraging comments. I laughed so much MaryNSC with your "go get whippet" - Whippet is sometimes known as Mrs Never In, so she takes a bit of catching.
Tomorrow Alice/Blog Hopper/Fiskateer is arriving so we can film some more videos for YAWL.
Is the camera on or off, or will this be yet another outtake???
I have a little pressie for Alice that she might get tomorrow...if she behaves herself.
I hope you continue to enjoy the other demos until then.

Happy crafting

4 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare