FUN Craft Videos

Loading...
Quote for Today

Home

2010-10-31

The Wanderers Return

Posted by CraftyWhippet
Reactions: 
Where were we.......at the Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow like children let loose in a sweet shop. As you will see from the blog/photos below we had a good but exhausting day.
I normally make a list of what I need to buy before going to buy the craft items that I would like to buy. Last year it went completely out the window as at the first stall I abandoned all my good intentions.

SEC Craft 2010 071 However this time I was very strict with myself and looked round all the stands and bought items on my list. After my list was accounted for I then had some fun looking at items I liked and wanted but, not necessarily needed. Now I did need 4 packs of very small cards. After I had bought them I saw the sign at the stand that read 12 packs for ten pounds, so....what did I do. I bought another 8 packs to get the bargain. Now, only women can understand the logic in that!!

SEC Craft 2010 075 I bought the new book to go with the Hougie board and when I get around to it I plan to try new shapes of cards, and especially the miniature ones that Ann showed us at the craft night on Thursday.
That was a busy night as well. We all brought a Christmas project again and went home with 3 new cards plus our own demonstration one.
Christmas is not far away for crafters so I had better go and have a look at some ideas.

Hope you like these photos.

3 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare