FUN Craft Videos

Loading...
Quote for Today

Home

2010-12-26

New Year Wishes

Posted by CraftyWhippet
Reactions: 
Hi everyone,


Christmas is over and all cards were finished on time.

I just thought I would let you know that my first refund from QVC has now been credited to my account. I am still waiting to hear about the second return from my cancelled order on the 7th of December.

Now it is back to normal crafting. It will be nice to be able to experiment with some of the new craft items I have bought.

Despite the dreadful weather I had a lovely Christmas meal with my family yesterday. Isn't it funny after all the preparation and work leading up to the day that afterwards you feel like a deflated balloon. However all the Christmas craft can be hidden away until next time when it starts all over again. !!!

Meantime enjoy the rest and relaxation that this season brings.Wishing you all good health for crafting in the year to come.

3 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare