FUN Craft Videos

Loading...
Quote for Today

Home

2012-05-14

Day in the life of... Hudson the black labrador

Posted by Alice Morland
Reactions: 

Blog prompt #14

The day in the life of... This could be yourself or interview someone!! Have fun blogging and have fun discovering someone's typical day! How about getting a fellow Creativity Club member to guest post for your blog? Or do a call out for a docrafts demonstrator to write about their demonstration day?

I've been a very happy dog living with Mummy and Daddy in Scotland.

Two years of fun and their undivided attention.


5 April 2012 changed all that.  They brought home a little brother called Evan  for me! He smells strange! 


I've suddenly grown up. I'm not a teenager any more, I am really gentle around Evan.

I look forward to all the playtime we are going to have when he gets bigger. I hope he doesn't pull my tail or bite my ears! We will have fun playing on the floor. Already we are great pals.

Granny M makes me birthday cards too!


2 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare