FUN Craft Videos

Loading...
Quote for Today

Home

2012-06-06

A cut above the rest?

Posted by Alice Morland
Reactions: 
My die-cutting machine is a first generation Spellbinders Wizard, which works better now that I have the new plates. I later bought a first generation Cuttlebug because it is so simple for the embossing folders.

I have a fair collection of Spellbinder, Sizzix, X-Cut and Go Kreate dies too
At the last Craft Fair I bought a Memory Box die of a lovely tree, but, oh dear, I am having little success with it despite using thinner and ever thinner card with shims and hurting my wrist into the bargain!
I store my stencils and some dies in this A6 photo album
The Craft Group has been set a Challenge to make a tone-on-tone card, using only one colour throughout. I have used the tree and the frame dies in various tones of green, so we will see it how it eventually turns out.
The previous Challenge was to make a digital-program-only card, and you saw the stepper card I made on a previous post.  I have added more ruby tweaks to transform it into an anniversary card for hubby.



5 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare