VideoBar

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.
Quote for Today

Home

2010-10-28

Inspired by ArtyCrafty

Posted by Alice Morland
Reactions: 
Isn’t storage always a problem? I was inspired by Debra’s post on her ArtyCrafty blog to show you some of my storage solutions:
bells & bows ribbons double-sided boxed beading drawer beads box peel-offs folders paper drawers
You can also check back to a post I made showing the CraftyStudy when it had been newly organised and tidied by CraftyWhippet and me. I have wooden drawers to store card, shelves for Tuff boxes holding business card boxes full of die-cuts, two small and two large chests of drawers and many Really Useful boxes full of ---  lots of things.

And to think tomorrow I’m going to the Craft fair to buy more!!!! We’re going to wear our yellow tops so that I can photograph and film some bits for YouTube.

However, tonight the craft group meets: we all bring a simple Christmas card project with all necessary craft supplies for 4; we should then go home with four completed cards each.  Sounds good? It worked last time, so we’ll blog the results…but not tomorrow!

Christmas countdown banner

6 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare