VideoBar

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.
Quote for Today

Home

2010-10-30

Christmas Craft Night 3

Posted by Alice Morland
Reactions: 
tiny cardAs promised, here are the cards I made to the plan of one from each of us, but I am holding back the photo of my own project till its YouTube video is uploaded in a few weeks’ time – I can’t be giving everything away at once!
An A7 tiny card (C7 envelope) was rubber stamped, heat embossed, matted and layered; a novel trifold was decorated with Cricut embellishments; a stepper was layered with a cuttlebug tree on holographic card; and the third you will see in our upcoming Scottish Tartan Theme.
stepper  trifold
I haven’t forgotten to account for our trip to the Ruth, Jean & AliceCraft Fair, but we're running a few days behind - hopefully both of us will give our version of events - just don't mention two large cups of cappuccino! Let it be known that we bought a lot of stuff! Ruth and I went on Friday and met up with our friend Jean (remember she joined us on Bute?)

6 comments:

 

Craft & Chat Copyright © 2006 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Copyright © 2009 Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare